Brandon is an overworked husband with a wife who wants a little too much. Sex, that is. When his wife starts throwing him hints about bondage and masochism, he’s sure she’s flipped. In the end, Brandon must decide which lines he’s willing to cross for the women he loves.
- Karen (For What It’s Worth) at Smashwords ~ I was surprised how enjoyable it was for such a short story.
- Avril Ashton at Smashwords ~ I’ve had the fortune to sample Reena’s work before. She’s amazing with description, pulls the reader right in with vivid, colorful pictures.
- Cynthia at Bitten by Paranormal Romance ~ I liked the banter between Regina and Brandon: She would push his buttons; he would squirm.
- Rebecca at Beck’s Book Picks ~ Quick, to the point, and a fun read.
- J.A. Belfield at Jabelfield’s Blog ~ I was right there alongside Brandon with his thrusting hips, swollen member, and the throb of his blood pulsing through his veins. Would recommend
- L.M. Stull at Smashwords ~ An absolutely sinfully delicious read, with a splash of humor. Bravo!