Shadow Cat (Book One) Eric Randall’s plan is simple—fix the mess his researchers have created in Malaysia, experience the pleasures the country has to offer, and return to the comforts of America. All it takes is one beautiful aborigine, and Eric finds himself stranded in a world of Malaysian myths and legends.
A novice shaman amongst her people, Berani is free and independent. Yet all is not well in her homeland. Demons prey on her people, pushing them to extinction. When a strange speaking man invades her forest, she has one more worry to add to her already troubled life. Attraction or no, she will fight Eric tooth and claw to maintain her freedom. But will she destroy herself in the process?
If Berani wishes to save her family… if Eric wishes to reclaim his old life, they must stand together against the threats of encroaching wehr-tigers and bloodsucking demons… or perish.
- Lily at Lilium’s Realm ~ Their passion leapt off the pages, and drowned out the world as I was captivated by their story.
- Felicia at The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog ~ Berani and Eric created a very a unique yet fantastic love story.
- Marlene Breakfield at Book Lover and Procrastinator ~ Ms. Jacobs creates an imaginative, complex world filled with interesting, multi-faceted characters.
- Yara at Once upon a Twilight! ~ It is a unique read and its very erotic, so this is definitely for the adult readers of my blog.
- Sueroe at The Romance Reviews ~ SHADOW CAT is an entertaining read. It’s the first of a series and I, for one, will certainly read book two.
- Acquanetta Ferguson at Examiner.com ~ Reena Jacobs brings to life a different type of interracial/paranormal romance than the usual fare, and this is a good thing.
- Melissa at Were Vamps Romance ~ It will keep you wanting more till the very end.
- BLHmistress at Book Lover’s Hideaway ~ The hot erotic scenes left me running for some ice out of my freezer.
- Miranda at My Eclectic Bookshelf ~ Like shifters? Like Strong willed women? Like it when the male gets a WTF moment? Then go grab this book.
- Selena at The Enchanted Book ~ The relationship between Eric and Berani was well-done. When they get together, it’s steamy